Latch : a handbook for breastfeeding with confidence at every stage / Robin Kaplan, M.Ed., IBCLC ; foreword by Abby Theuring.
- ISBN: 162315930X : PAP
- ISBN: 9781623159306 : PAP
- ISBN: 9781623159306
- ISBN: 162315930X
- Physical Description: xi, 150 pages : illustrations ; 21 cm
- Publisher: Emeryville, CA : Rockridge Press, ©2018.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages 141-144) and index.
"Early motherhood is a time of great joy. It can also be filled with new stressors--chief among them: breastfeeding. International Board-Certified Lactation Consultant Robin Kaplan addresses specific breastfeeding concerns, allowing you to feel empowered while breastfeeding and overcome challenges as they arise. After working with countless mothers who have felt unique in their breastfeeding challenges, and as the mother of two who overcame breastfeeding challenges of her own, she knows how deeply personal breastfeeding is."--Back cover.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Breastfeeding > Handbooks, manuals, etc.
Breastfeeding > Popular works.
- 4 of 4 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Edith Wheeler Memorial Library - Monroe.
- 0 current holds with 4 total copies.