Born just right / Jordan Reeves & Jen Lee Reeves.
- 9 of 10 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Edith Wheeler Memorial Library - Monroe.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Edith Wheeler Memorial Library - Monroe||NEW J B REEVES (Text to phone)||34026141877618||Juvenile Biography||Available||-|
- ISBN: 1534428380
- ISBN: 9781534428386
- ISBN: 9781534428386 (hc ; alk. paper)
- ISBN: 1534428380 (hc ; alk. paper)
- ISBN: 9781534428393 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 1534428399 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 151 pages, 8 unnumbered pages of plates : illustrations ; 22 cm
- Publisher: New York : Aladdin/Jeter Publishing, 2019.
When Jordan Reeves was born without the bottom half of her left arm, the doctors reassured her parents that she was "born just right." And she has been proving that doctor right ever since! With candor, humor, and heart, Jordan's mother, Jen Lee Reeves, helps Jordan tell her story about growing up in an able-bodied world and family, where she was treated like all of her siblings and classmates--and where she never felt limited. Whether it was changing people's minds about her capabilities, trying all kinds of sports, or mentoring other kids, Jordan has channeled any negativity into a positive, and is determined to create more innovations for people just like her. -- publisher's web site.
|Target Audience Note:||
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Reeves, Jordan > Health > Juvenile literature.
Artificial arms > Patients > United States > Biography > Juvenile literature.
Arm > Abnormalities > Patients > United States > Biography > Juvenile literature.