The book you wish your parents had read : (and your children will be glad that you did) / Philippa Perry.
- 11 of 12 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Edith Wheeler Memorial Library - Monroe.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Edith Wheeler Memorial Library - Monroe||J PAR 649.1 PER (Text to phone)||34026147328533||Parent Shelf||Available||-|
- ISBN: 1984879553 : HRD
- ISBN: 9781984879554 : HRD
- ISBN: 9781984879554
- ISBN: 1984879553
- Physical Description: pages cm
- Publisher: New York : Pamela Dorman Books Life, 2020.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references and index.
"In this absorbing, clever, and warm book, renowned psychotherapist Philippa Perry tells us what really matters and what behavior it is important to avoid--the vital dos and don'ts of parenting"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
Parent and child.