You don't know everything, Jilly P! / Alex Gino.
View other formats and editions
- 24 of 28 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Edith Wheeler Memorial Library - Monroe.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Edith Wheeler Memorial Library - Monroe||J NUTMEG GIN (Text to phone)||34026147325489||Juvenile Nutmeg||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0545956250 : PAP
- ISBN: 9780545956253 : PAP
- ISBN: 9780545956253
- ISBN: 0545956250
- Physical Description: 234 pages ; 20 cm
- Publisher: New York : Scholastic Inc., 2020.
"Includes After Words: bonus content, interviews, and interactivity inside."
"When her new baby sister is born deaf, Jilly makes an online connection with a fellow fantasy fan, who happens to be black and deaf, and begins to learn about the many obstacles that exist in the world for people who are different from her."-- (Source of summary not specified).
Iowa Children's Choice Award book, 2020-2021.
Nutmeg Award Nominee, Intermediate, 2022.
Search for related items by subject