Mission impawsible / James Patterson with Steven Butler.
View other formats and editions
- 1 of 1 copy available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Edith Wheeler Memorial Library - Monroe.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Edith Wheeler Memorial Library - Monroe||NEW J AB PAT (Text to phone)||34026147324656||Juvenile Book on CD||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781549130793
- ISBN: 154913079X
- ISBN: 9781549100680
- ISBN: 1549100688
- Physical Description: 2 audio discs (1 hr., 30 min.) : CD audio, digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Publisher: [New York] : Hachette Book Group, 
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Steven Butler of the 2020 book.
It's me, Junior, back again with another tail-wagging tale of mischief-making! I'll tell you all about the fur-raising time I had when my pet humans went on a trip without me, and the horrible place they left me. Here are some of the adventures I had: How I survived on a diet of icky vegetables, with no yummy, drool-inducing meat in sight; My super-secret plan to steal delicious hamburgers; How my pooch pals and I cooked up a grand scheme to break free and get back home.
|Source of Description Note:||
Title from disc surface.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- Dog diaries ; book 3
- A middle school story
- Patterson, James, 1947- Dog diaries (Series) Spoken word.
- Patterson, James, 1947- Middle school novels. Spoken word.